For Spring Break 2019, we offered our version of Rick Riordan's Camp Half-blood!
This brand-new program based on Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson books focused on Greek Mythology and the Hero's Journey. This program allows demi-gods in training to:
- Explore the basics of the major Greek myths through art, science, music, drama, and games.
- Receive an orange "Rhode Island Camp Half-blood" T-shirt.
- Earn beads for their own Half-blood necklace through various activities.
- Practice simple and safe sword-fighting and archery techniques and see demos with trained professionals.
- Play Capture the Flag and go on a Mythic Monster Hunt!
- Theme days based on Earth, Fire, Water & Air.
- Discover who their "godly parent" or receive "blessings" from different Olympian gods.
Here are just a few of our favorite pictures from our Spring Break 2019 Camp Half-blood.
All trademarks and names used are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners. This includes, but is not limited to, Rick Riordan, Walt Disney Company, 21st Century Fox, Miramax Books, Puffin Books, etc. This program is not associated with, affiliated with, or endorsed by any of the aforementioned parties. Rights to the characters and their likenesses are neither claimed nor implied.