Spring Break Camp Half-Blood:
April 15-19, 2019. 9 am - 3 pm at 111 Greenwich Ave, Warwick, RI. A brand-new exploration of mythology and adventure based on Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson books. $175 for one week. For grades 3 and up. Before and after care available.
Volunteer for Camp Half-Blood:
Rainbow Wizards Academy:
July 8-19, 2019. 9 am - 3 pm at 75 John St, Providence, Rhode Island (the French American School). A wellness program for LGBTQA+ middle school and high school students. $300 for 2 weeks. (no before/after care)
Adults: Volunteer for Rainbow Wizards
School of Theatrical Wizardry:
July 22-Aug 2, 2019. A theatre program for grades 3-12. 9 am - 3 pm at 75 John St, Providence, Rhode Island (the French American School). $400 for two weeks. Before and after care available.
Adults & Teens: Volunteer for Theatre Camp
Aug 5-9, 2019. 9 am - 3 pm at 111 West Shore Rd, Warwick RI (St Marks Episcopal Church). A one-week program for our youngest wizards, entering K-2nd grades. Shorter and less intense than our programs for older students, these classes will be designed specifically for early elementary kids, with lots of hands-on activities, magic, and fun. $250 for one week. Before and after care available.
Adults & Teens: Volunteer for Mini-Wizards
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel for an ongoing series of videos with more info about our Wizard Academies.
The mission of The Imaginorium is to empower children, youth and adults through the creative arts, opening doors to the imagination through exploration of mythic and fantasy worlds. We accept and teach diversity of race, religion, class, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Available Curricula and Resources
- Iris Imaginoria’s Guide to Creating Hogwarts Magic
A Guide for Creating a Camp or Program Based on J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter Books. Available on CD or digital access.
- Jedi Academy Coming of Age
A year-long program for padawans grades 6-8 with adaptations for weekend or weeklong programs for other age groups. Available on CD or digital access.
- Winter Wizards: A 9-session winter program inspired by Harry Potter that could be done anytime in the winter. When it’s cold outside, how can we share the light within? We light our wands to curse the darkness.
- Summer Magic: A 12-session Hogwarts program based on UU principles (perfect for summer programs).
- Let the Force Be With You: A 10-session Jedi program for 3rd-5th grade (perfect for summer programs!)
- Tara Wisdom Cards: A unique deck of cards based on the mythic manifestation of the many faces and forms of Tara, the Tibetan Goddess of Wisdom, Compassion and Power.